- 1 cup oats
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- the juice of 1 orange
- ½ teaspoon TurmeriX
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- a pinch of salt
- Start by adding the oats, oat milk to a pot and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Whilst that is cooking roast the almond slices in a small saucepan without oil until they turn slightly golden brown.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger and orange juice and stir frequently. If it gets too dry, add more orange juice or oat milk.
- Finally add the TurmeriX with the honey or maple syrup if desired. I find that oat milk is sweet enough in this recipe.
- Pour the TurmeriX porridge into two bowls and garnish with the blueberries, and almond slices. If you use frozen berries, heat them up in a saucepan before stirring them in. (Serves 2)
← Older post
Newer post →