Turmeric has a tradition of use in both Western herbal medicine and Ayurvedic medicine to relieve inflammation and support healthy digestion. Are you wondering how to take turmeric or what an appropriate turmeric dosage looks like? We created the below guide to assist you with instructions for taking our TurmeriX capsules.
The 'Gentle Start' Dose:Using TurmeriX capsules, the 'Gentle Start' dose is our recommended turmeric dosage for people with digestive issues, such as sensitive tummy or indigestion.
- Take 1 capsule in the morning with food for 2 days.
- Then take 1 capsule both morning and evening with food, for 2 days.
- Increase each day after that until you are taking 3 capsules a day at once (morning or evening) with food, which is what we call the 'Maintenance' dose below.
The 'Maintenance' Dose:Using TurmeriX capsules, the 'Maintenance' dose is our recommended turmeric dosage for people looking to maintain good digestive health and relieve inflammation.
- Take 3 capsules a day, preferably in the morning with food.
- Alternatively, you may take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 capsule at lunchtime and 1 capsule in the evening.
The 'Anti-Inflammatory Relief' Dose:Using TurmeriX capsules, the 'Anti-Inflammatory' dose is our recommended turmeric dosage for people who want to take turmeric for inflammation.
- Take 3 capsules both morning and night until you experience results (This can take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks)
- Alternatively, take 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules at lunchtime and 2 capsules in the evening.
Please note: Always Read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Advise your doctor that you are taking TurmeriX to have it added to your health records.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee from date of your purchase.