Makes: 15 cookies
2 cups gluten-free rolled-oats
1 cup almond meal
1 tsp TurmeriX
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of ginger powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg whisked
2 bananas mashed
3 tbsp raw honey
3 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC.
2. Place baking paper on a baking tray.
3. Place oats, almond meal, TurmeriX, cinnamon and ginger powder in a bowl and mix together.
4. In a separate bowl, add egg, banana, honey, butter and vanilla and stir.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix with wooden spoon.
6. Scoop handfuls of dough and place on a baking sheet, then press down with spatula to make biscuit shape.
7. Bake for 15-20 mins, until golden brown.
8. Once ready, place on wire rack to cool.